Tuesday, October 2, 2007


So the last few months, pretty much since our newest daughter was born, my wife and I seem to not be having our typical knock down drag out screaming matches. We disagree, but the wild fights have subsided. I guess you could say we are getting along, and even when we're not, its a quite sort of simmering anger.
.
The other thing we haven't been doing aside from fighting is having any sort of sex. The word, "none" comes to mind here. So we are not fighting and we are not having sex, but we are being friends and talking to each other and hanging out with each other (aside from the entire month of September when Bob was in town).
.
I feel like we're just friends. She isn't angry with me and I'm not complaining to her about the lack of sex, there isn't a lot of tension or anything, we're just pals. The problem is I do get horny, and I jerk off constantly and day dream about getting blow jobs from every waitress or cute woman who passes in front of me, but not from my wife, because I know she isn't interested (she has stated quite plainly that she just has no sex drive right now).
.
Is this it? Is this how the rest of life goes from 36 onward? It doesn't seem like this is how it should be, but technically, we are getting along, which is way more than I could say even 6 months ago.
.
fuck me. No, literally, someone please do....
.

5 comments:

DJ MotorCityMonk said...

Once again, I feel your pain. I guess I'm in a little better situation than you since I did have sex with my wife, sometime last month...

I guess we both need a bit of POTS (pussy on the side).

Molly said...

the problem is both of you fool's up and got married!

didn't you hear the pleas from your buddys at your bachelor parties? ;)

really though...I'm not sure of the bod on Monks chick, but I know batgirl is damn hot, and I know ya'll have had some awesome rides in the past so I'm sure it will come back around.

I imagine the fights will too.

Nobody said...

... and that's WHY a huge percentage of 36 year old men ARE fucking a cute young thang.

JBoombostick said...

That photo looks like something out of playboy. They always fuzz out the pussy lips.

Living where you do does not help dude.

Get out of there now while you can..

wisdomstuff said...

Hmmm, it certainly is a bad place to be in and one you don't want to be in for the next however many years you are together.

I suppose you could talk, see where here head is at and if she is opposed to you getting a girlfriend :-) It's worth a shot!