Tuesday, October 23, 2007

1. No idea where my dad is or if he is alive. Last I heard from him was when he text messaged me asking for $2000 and I texted back "no". Since then, nothing.

2. My mom's husband of 15 years has fallen off of the wagon, is once again a RAGING drunk and is moving out of their house into his parents house (he's 46 years old mind you). My mom and 12-year old sister will be left to fend for themselves. My mom hasn't worked in 13 years.

3. The check my brother wrote me for rent bounced...hence all of the checks I wrote for the bills to his building bounced too. Joy.

4. Still haven't had sex with my wife since the baby was born...5 months ago...


Life is really kicking the shit out of me lately. Thank goodness for my kids.

15 comments:

DJ MotorCityMonk said...

Your family sounds like a prime target for guests on the Dr. Phil show.

Hang in there...

Molly said...

life IS kicking the shit out of you dude.

I use The Boog (my son) as my reason for not checking out pretty regularly.

In my situation all problems are brought on by yours truly though...

I'm the one that takes off with no word.

I'm the drunk.

I'm the check bouncer.

fucking pathetic.

Nobody said...

halloween party this year?

THE MERKIN MAN said...

At least you can look at titties on the Internet.

Hang in there, dood.

Pavel Chekov said...

When you stop struggling through life, the terrorists win.

Pavel Chekov said...

According to the calendar, it's time for another post.

wisdomstuff said...

What do they say, what doesn't kill you will make you stronger. You appear to be the Hulk!

JBoombostick said...

Dude if you would like I will buy you one of those "Fleshlights".

JBoombostick said...

Are you dead?

Lorax Lady said...

5 months is a crime. At least you're enjoying your kids. Thanks for the entertaining blog.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Cheer up. I"ve had sex with your wife many times. Where do you think that fucking baby came from??

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

JBoombostick said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-) Me Chinese me play joke, me put peepee in your coke.

Erin O'Brien said...

Hi toast.

Rat In A Cage said...

It's all part of Toast's Master Plan. You have to have BLIND faith in Toast. Fuck. So glad I am single & hundreds or thousands of miles away from family members. I need a beer just from reading this. Good luck.