Tuesday, June 26, 2007


I have found my religion. This is not by any means the entire text of my faith, but merely excerpts. I feel I am a part of this. I feel this has been who I have been my entire life. I hope you all see this and see the truth. I hope you all see this and accept the truth. I hope you do not deny the truth and hence fall victim to the mass culling of your species who are known as the unbelievers. Wow...is this how the Christians feel? This is really powerful stuff knowing you're personal vision of existence trumps all others!!!!



5 comments:

Erin O'Brien said...

Hello Jesus.

I love You and I will follow You and do You Will.

Seals said...

Oh, that freaks me out. :)

Jesus Toast said...

The best part is that Germany recognizes this as an official religion. Poor Tom

JBoombostick said...

They both kind of mean the same thing.

Cult - Great devotion to a person, idea, object, movement, or work (as a film or book); especially : such devotion regarded as a literary or intellectual fad b: the object of such devotion c: a usually small group of people characterized by such devotion.

Religion -

1: the service and worship of God or the supernatural.
2: commitment or devotion to religious faith or observance: a personal set or institutionalized system of religious attitudes, beliefs, and practices.

Anonymous said...

The Zogg are coming?

erin: I am Jesus.

My inaugural address at the Great White Throne Judgment of the Dead, after I have raptured out billions! The Secret Rapture soon, by my hand!
Read My Inaugural Address
My Site=http://www.angelfire.com/crazy/spaceman