Tuesday, July 24, 2007


Well, aside from my daughter turning 10 on Saturday, nothing much happened over the weekend.
.
I could go over the highlights of my normal life, but they're disjointed and although meaningful to me, not so impressive in "story" form.
.
I reconnected with another friend I haven't seen or heard from since high school, off of MySpace.com of course. All I use that for is finding old friends from high school, and its good that way.
.
What I've noticed is that out of the dozen or so fiends I've "found"on myspace, none of them are crazy, evangelical Christians, but ALL of my current, suburban friends ARE that kind of crazy. I wonder if the people I grew up with are just smarter, more confident people. or if its a regionally influenced phenomenon .
.
It always comes back to religion with me, I don't know why. Hail satan.

5 comments:

Liz said...

Wow, after Friday's depressing story, I'm not sure I needed anything heavier than this.

I've never been to "myspace". I don't have any friends to look up anyway. I don't have any friends-period. I'm not sure what I'd do if I saw an old high school classmate with a "myspace" page. Laugh probably.

DJ MotorCityMonk said...

I've tried to look up some girls from high school I used to have crushes on but can never find 'em on MySpace.

They probably have blogs of their own.

jungle jane said...

Myspace makes my eyes hurt. i won't look at it. It would be better named MrRectum.

Jesus Toast said...

Nonny - I would love to be your friend, we're a mere 3 - 4 hours away from each other, its like we're almost around the block from each other

Monk - I haven't successfully "found" anyone on my own, in most instances, my friend Bob, who is the big shot songwriter in L.A. send sme a link to so-and-so's myspace page, and that's how I reconnect.

Jane - Here, go look at my rectum...in fact, everyone should go look at it....


http://www.myspace.com/buddhisttoast

JBoombostick said...

Hail Satan.

Like my new avatar?