Monday, August 13, 2007

Because Karl Rove has decided to resign, I thought it would be prudent to take the "Chances of Surviving a Zombie Attack" quiz I found on Pud's blog; obviously the only reason that Satan would give up his seat at the right hand of the president is because some huge world altering event is about to happen, and he has to go do some planning. Seriously, in 6 months when we're all astonished with whatever cataclysmic event has taken place AFTER Rove resigned you guy's will all be screwed while Pud and I will be prepared to fend off the reanimated, irradiated corpses of our friends and family members because we had the presence of mind to realize Karl Rove walking away from his position of power was an early indicator of some sort of apocalypse.


97%

Mingle2 - Free Online Dating

6 comments:

Erin O'Brien said...

Couldn't finish the test, got distracted. Did you know that I'm obsessed with marital aids?

Jesus Toast said...

I didn't know that...I guess I've considered it...but I didn't "know it". Would I be considered a marital aid?

You were at the Hocking Hills, the hills named after my family...now its only fair I get to visit your hills.

Erin O'Brien said...

I will have to perform a road test before I decide whether or not you are a marital aid.

Scaling my hills is a big task, but I trust you are the man for the job.

Jesus Toast said...

The fact that you've been driving a Mini for so long has prepared you for the Toast road test (unfortunately).

You know what they say, its not the size of the boat, its if the captain likes to eat pussy.

Molly said...

Eat me first Toast!

Pud said...

That's right buddy! With our powers combined we will survive and kick any catastrophe's ass!